Pages


Thursday, March 18, 2010

week 3 blogpost


For my 1st post I'm going to be talking about my current AFL Dreamteam.
The season is only a week away now so it's almost time to have your team finalised for round 1.
How it works for those that don't know, Is basically you get a $7,962,500 salary cap and have to select 30 players for positions all over the ground.
 
Everyone gets the same salary cap and the choice of all players in the AFL. Once the season starts you can only make 2 player trades a week and a total of 20 trades over the 22week season.
 
My delemas at the moment is with my Rucks. I can't decide whether to go with a known performer and a youngster, or 2 that are back of the injured list from last year.
 
If you want to make a team for yourself
click here
to go to the website to get started.
I'll have more on which way I ended up going with my Ruck devision next week.
-Spilljet

No comments:

Post a Comment