Pages


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 4 blog Delicious

Just like when Bruce McAvaney was talking about Cyril Rioli, today It's all about "Delicious"
My Account will show you all the links I have saved so far. I think this tool will be interesting,
but more so as time progresses. I know there's been times when I've found a great site,
haven't bookmarked it then tried to find it again and failed.

As for my 1st post about my Dreamteam here's an update. I decided to pick 3 mid range guys for the ruck. Looking back on it now It probably wasn't a wise choice. I should've went 1 high priced guy with 1 mid range.
 
At the moment my team is averaging around the 1700 points a week mark, which isn't great. In fact my missus created her 1st team and it scores better than mine.
 
Anyway i've got 20 trades for the year so may as well start fixing my team.
 
-Spilljet

No comments:

Post a Comment