Pages


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MPI104_2010 Assessment #1

My Blogger account is http://spilljet.blogspot.com/
Here is the Link. So far on Blogger I've created 5 posts. I've tried to keep it interesting by having a constant
theme which I knew would flow throughout the subject. That being my AFL Dreamteam.
Here are some links to some of the more interesting blogs heres the 1st and the 2nd. Both talk about my Dreamteam.

To help the Aesthetics of my blog I chose a dark background with light colored writing to help the viewers eyes.
I recently added a picture at the top, and some fish on the side.

Here's a link to all the blogs I've commented on. Most of my comments are very short, and thus probably not too interesting.

When it comes to tags for blogger I got a bit confused. I went to this site but got even more confused, So this being the case haven't used any tags.

My DELICIOUS account is http://delicious.com/spilljet
but for your convenience you can find it here.
So far I have 29 bookmarks, but know that I will soon have more.
The ones of most interest to me are the ones associated to torrent sites.
Being this 1 and this 1 and this 1.
The 1st one has every sort of tv torrent you could want. The 2nd is a sort of blog about all the latest releases for people interested in downloaded anything.
And the last is where you go to download your torrents for everything else but also tv.

My Flickr account is http://www.flickr.com/photos/spilljet/
I currently have 26 images on here. I started it a while ago to show extra images of an item I was selling on ebay.
my 3 favourite images are. This mag cover I made as part of an assignment. Me shooting my brains out, also an assignment,
and An image I created of my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment